9 Eylül 2016 Cuma

3 Week Diet Plan Review - Don't Buy until You Read This!!!

What does being overweight mean to you? The 3 Week Diet finally helped me understand what it meant to me.
Almost everyone at one point or another wants to lose a few pounds here or there. I’m not different and for the longest time I would often say something along the lines “I’m so fat” to my friends just to hear them deny it and say I was fine. In a weird way it was reassuring me that I was still on the good side.
This is what the 3 Week Diet is all about: losing 12 – 23 pounds of stubborn body fat the right way.
The first part of the book serves as a brief course in understanding the fat loss process. The real “meat” of The 3 Week Diet is what follows.

For more information CLICK HERE!
The three main components:
Diet: This section serves as a guide to how you will be eating during the 21 day period, i.e. the types of foods, timing of meals, and calculating your basal metabolic rate. There are a total of 4 phases of the diet.
Exercise: This section features workout routines which are aimed to boost your efforts against fat loss. They are about 30 minutes long, and the author recommends working out 3 times a week.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset: This section focuses on how you can develop the willpower to push through and become successful with the program.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder